The following individual card rulings have been compiled from the archived UDE Gameplay FAQ database [REF] and the Konami Sneak Peak Card Rules documents [CRMS, RGBT, ANPR, SOVR, ABPF]. Notable cards have additional information and their rulings have been cross-referenced against Pojo / Duelistgroundz posts.
(1) When this card is removed from play while face-up on your side of the field, you Special Summon it during the End Phase.
D.D. WARRIOR LADY
(1) When this card battles your opponent’s monster, after damage calculation you can remove from play the opponent’s monster and this card.
(1) When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 2 "Fluff Tokens" (Plant-Type/WIND/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. (C) These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon during the turn they are Special Summoned.
DARK ARMED DRAGON
(C) This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. (S) This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having exactly 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. (1) You can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field.
Remove from play, from your hand or your Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster Card that can only be Special Summoned with "Dark Fusion", and Special Summon that monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon with "Dark Fusion".)
DARK END DRAGON
(1) One per turn, you can have this card lose 500 ATK and DEF, and sent 1 monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard.
DARK ERADICATOR WARLOCK
DARK FACTORY OF MASS PRODUCTION
DARK FLARE KNIGHT
Send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a Fiend-Type Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). The Special Summoned monster cannot be targeted by the effects of your opponent's Monsters, Spells, and Traps this turn.
(S) You can discard 1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. (1) Once per turn, you can discard 1 DARK monster to send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
(1) Once per turn, when a Spell Card is activated during your opponent's Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 DARK monster from your Graveyard.
DARK LUCIUS LV6
DARK LUCIUS LV8
DARK MAGIC ATTACK
DARK MAGIC CURTAIN
DARK MAGICIAN OF CHAOS
DARK MASTER - ZORC
DARK MIMIC LV3
DARK MIRROR FORCE
DARK ROOM OF NIGHTMARE
DARK RULER HA DES
This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. (1) Negate the effects of Effect Monsters destroyed by battle with Fiend-Type monsters you control.
DARK SCORPION - MEANAE THE THORN
DARK SCORPION COMBINATION
DARK SNAKE SYNDROME
DARK SPIRIT ART - GREED
DARK SPIRIT OF THE SILENT
DARK STRIKE FIGHTER
(1) When this card you control is sent to the Graveyard, look at the top card of your Deck. Return that card to either the top or the bottom of the Deck.
DARK WORLD GRIMOIRE
DARK WORLD LIGHTNING
"DARK WORLD" monsters
(1) If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by a card effect, [perform action 1]. (1) If this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard by an opponent’s card effect, [perform action 2].
DARKLORD NURSE REFICULE (original name: Nurse Reficule the Fallen One)
(1) Any effect that would cause your opponent to gain Life Points instead inflicts the same amount of damage to your opponent.
(1) Discard 2 cards from your hand. Select 1 face-up monster and flip it face-down, but do not change its battle position.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 monster with 500 or less ATK from your Graveyard in Attack Position. That monster’s effect(s) is negated. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. The other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4.
DECK DEVASTATION VIRUS
Tribute 1 DARK monster with an ATK of 2000 points or more on your side of the field. (1) Check all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, your opponent's hand, and all cards he/she draws (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all monsters with an ATK of 1500 or less.
DEDICATION THROUGH LIGHT AND DARKNESS
DEKOICHI THE BATTLECHANTED LOCOMOTIVE
DELTA CROW - ANTI REVERSE
DEMISE OF THE LAND
DEMISE, KING OF ARMAGEDDON
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your "Vampire Orchis" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (2) While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, each time the equipped monster destroys 1 of your opponent's monsters, Special Summon 1 "Wicked Plant Token" (Plant-Type/EARTH/1 Star/ATK 800/DEF 800). (C) (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)
DES FERAL IMP
DESCENDING LOST STAR
DESPAIR FROM THE DARK
DESTINY END DRAGOON
DESTINY HERO - CAPTAIN TENACIOUS
DESTINY HERO - DASHER
(1) Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster, this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn. (2) If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. (3) While this card is in the Graveyard, one time only, when you draw a Monster Card during your Draw Phase you can show it to your opponent and Special Summon it.
DESTINY HERO - DEFENDER
DESTINY HERO - DEPARTED
DESTINY HERO - DIAMOND DUDE
(1) Once per turn, you can reveal the top card of your Deck. If it is a Normal Spell Card, send it to the Graveyard and you can activate its effect during the Main Phase of your next turn. If the card is not a Normal Spell Card, place it on the bottom of your Deck.
DESTINY HERO - DOGMA
DESTINY HERO - DOOM LORD
DESTINY HERO - DOUBLE DUDE
DESTINY HERO - DREAD SERVANT
DESTINY HERO - DREADMASTER
DESTINY HERO - FEAR MONGER
DESTINY HERO - MALICIOUS
DESTINY HERO - PLASMA
(C1) This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters you control. (1) Once per turn, select your opponent's monster and equip it to this card (you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card). (2) This card gains equal to half of the ATK of the equipped monster. (3) While this card is face-up on the field, negate all the effect of face-up effect monster your opponent controls.
DESTRUCTION OF DESTINY
DIABOLOS, KING OF THE ABYSS
DIFFERENT DIMENSION CAPSULE
DIFFERENT DIMENSION DRAGON
DIFFERENT DIMENSION GATE
Return 1 face-up Fusion Monster you control to the Fusion Deck. (1) Both players select up to 2 of their monsters that are removed from play, and Special Summon them.
DIMENSION FORTRESS WEAPON
(1) Once per turn, you can remove from play the top card of your Deck; this card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase. (2) When this card is destroyed and sent from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you can select 1 of your removed from play monsters and return it to your hand.
(1) Any monster sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead.
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Remove from play the attacking monster.
DISCIPLE OF THE FORBIDDEN SPELL
DIVINE DRAGON - EXCELION
DIVINE GRACE - NORTHWEMKO
DIVINE DRAGON AQUABIZARRE
DJINN PRESIDER OF RITUALS
DJINN PROGNOSTICATOR OF RITUALS
DJINN RELEASER OF RITUALS
(1) When you Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard as 1 of the monsters required for the Ritual Summon. (2) While the monster Ritual Summoned using this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon.
(1) Once per turn, you can equip this card to a "Soitsu" you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (2) When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains 2500 ATK. (C) (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)
(1) This card cannot be Special Summoned. When an Effect Monster’s effect is activated, you must Tribute this card. Negate that effect’s activation, and destroy the monster.
DOOMKAISER DRAGON/ASSAULT MODE
DORA OF FATE
DOUBLE TOOL C&D
Equip only to a "Power Tool Dragon" or Level 4 or higher Machine-Type "Morphtronic" monster you control. While equipped: ● During your turn: It gains 1000 ATK. If it attacks, any effects of the attack target that activate or apply on the field are negated during that Battle Phase. ● During your opponent's turn: Your opponent cannot select a monster other than the equipped monster as an attack target. An opponent's monster that battles the equipped monster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.
DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD TECHNIQUE
DRAGGED DOWN INTO THE GRAVE
DRAGON CAPTURE JAR
DRAGON QUEEN OF TRAGIC ENDINGS
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. (S) This card can only be Special Summoned by controlling 3 or more face-up Continuous Spell Cards. (1) When this attacking card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent selects and sends 1 card from their hand to the Graveyard, and you draw 1 card. (2) During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard and was sent there from the field, you can send 1 face-up Continuous Spell Card you control to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.
DRASTIC DROP OFF
While you control this face-up card, during each battle between a Warrior Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. Once per turn, when you inflict battle damage to your opponent with this effect, you can draw 1 card.
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can halve this card’s ATK (permanently). If you do, it can attack your opponent directly this turn. (2) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can discard 1 card and remove this card from play. (3) During your next Standby Phase, Special Summon this card, if removed by this effect. Then, add 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard to your hand.
DUCKER MOBILE CANNON
(1) This card's name is treated as "Des Frog" while it is face-up on the field. (2) Your opponent cannot select another monster as an attack target. (3) When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Frog" monster except "Dupe Frog" or "Frog the Jam" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL ASLLA PISCU
EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL CCAPAC APU
EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL CCARAYHUA
EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL CHACU CHALLHUA
EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL CUSILLU
EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL URU
EARTHBOUND IMMORAL WIRAQOCHA RASCA
EARTHBOUND SPIRIT'S INVITATION
EBON MAGICIAN CURRAN
EHREN, LIGHTSWORN MONK
(1) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, return that monster to its owner’s Deck before damage calculation. (2) During each of your End Phases, send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
ELEMENTAL HERO ABSOLUTE ZERO
(C) This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. (1) This card gains 500 ATK for each face-up WATER monster on the field, except "Elemental Hero Absolute Zero". (2) When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
ELEMENTAL HERO AIR NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO AQUA NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO BUBBLEMAN
ELEMENTAL HERO CAPTAIN GOLD
ELEMENTAL HERO CHAOS NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO DARK NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO DARKBRIGHT
ELEMENTAL HERO DIVINE NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO FLAME WINGMAN
ELEMENTAL HERO FLARE NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO GAIA
ELEMENTAL HERO GLOW NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO GRAND NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO MARINE NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO MARINER
ELEMENTAL HERO NECROID SHAMAN
ELEMENTAL HERO NECROSHADE
ELEMENTAL HERO NEO BUBBLEMAN
ELEMENTAL HERO PRISMA*
(1) Once per turn, you can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck and send 1 of the Fusion Material Monsters listed on that card from your Deck to the Graveyard. Until the End Phase, this card’s name is treated as the sent monster’s name.
ELEMENTAL HERO RAMPART BLASTER
ELEMENTAL HERO STORM NEOS
ELEMENTAL HERO STRATOS
(1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can select and activate 1 of these effects:
(1A) Destroy Spell or Trap Cards on the field up to the number of "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" and "Evil Hero" monsters you control (not counting this card).
(2B) Select and add 1 "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero" or "Evil Hero" from your Deck to your hand.
ELEMENTAL HERO TEMPEST
ELEMENTAL HERO THUNDER GIANT
ELEMENTAL HERO VOLTIC
(1) When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 of your removed from play "Elemental Hero" monsters.
ELEMENTAL HERO WILDEDGE
ELEMENTAL HERO WILDHEART
ELEMENTAL MISTRESS DORIADO
ELEPHANT STATUE OF BLESSING
ELEPHANT STATUE OF DISASTER
ELIMINATING THE LEAGUE
EMBODIMENT OF APOPHIS
EMISSARY FROM PANDEMONIUM
EMISSARY OF THE AFTERLIFE
EMISSARY OF THE OASIS
ENCHANTING FITTING ROOM
Select and activate 1 of these effects:
● (1) Change the Battle Position of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.
● (2) Tribute 1 monster. Select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Take control of it until the End Phase.
ENRAGED BATTLE OX
ERADICATOR EPIDEMIC VIRUS
ERIA THE WATER CHARMER
ESCAPE FROM THE DARK DIMENSION
EVERLIVING UNDERWORLD CANNON
EVIL HERO DARK GAIA
1 Fiend-Type monster + 1 Rock-Type monster
(C) This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". (1) The original ATK of this card is equal to the combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon it. (2) When this card declares an attack, change all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position. Flip Effects are not activated at this time.
EVIL HERO INFERNAL GAINER
EVIL HERO INFERNAL PRODIGY
(S) If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position. (1) If you Tribute this card to Tribute Summon an "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", or "Evil Hero" monster, draw 1 card during this turn's End Phase.
EVIL HERO INFERNO WING
EVIL HERO MALICIOUS EDGE
EVIL HERO MALICIOUS FIEND
"Evil Hero Malicious Edge" + 1 Level 6 or higher Fiend-Type monster
(C) This monster cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". (1) During your opponent's Battle Phase, all monsters they control are changed to face-up Attack Position, and each monster they control must attack this card.
EXCHANGE OF THE SPIRIT
EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE
EXODIUS THE ULTIMATE FORBIDDEN LORD
(C1) This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by returning all monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck. (1) When this card declares an attack, send 1 monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. (2) This card has 1000 ATK for each Normal Monster in your Graveyard. (U) When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play. (C2) If there are 5 different "Forbidden One" cards in your Graveyard that were sent there by this card's effect, you win the Duel.