The following individual card rulings have been compiled from the archived UDE Gameplay FAQ database [REF] and the Konami Card Rulings documents [CRMS, RGBT, ANPR, SOVR, ABPF, HA01, SDMM]. Notable cards have streamlined rulings and additional information cross-referenced against Pojo / Duelistgroundz.
Tribute 1 Winged Beast-Type monster. Destroy 2 cards on the field.
IDO THE SUPREME MAGICAL FORCE
(U) This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. (C) While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● (1) Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your hand or from either player's Graveyard. (2) When this card is removed from the field, destroy all Zombie-Type monsters Special Summoned by this effect.
(1) Face-up Continuous Trap Cards cannot be destroyed, except "Imperial Custom". You can only control 1 "Imperial Custom".
IMPERIAL IRON WALL
(1) Cards cannot be removed from play.
IMPRISONED QUEEN ARCHFIEND
INABA WHITE RABBIT
INFERNO FIRE BLAST
INFERNO RECKLESS SUMMON
INJECTION FAIRY LILY
(1) Pay 1000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) (1) It cannot attack, and is destroyed during the End Phase. (C) Only 1 "Instant Fusion" can be activated per turn.
INSTANT NEO SPACE
INTERDIMENSIONAL MATTER TRANSPORTER
(1) Select 1 face-up monster you control and remove it from play until the End Phase of this turn.
INTERPLANETARY INVADER 'A'
(1) Gain control of a monster that attacks this face-up Attack Position card, at the end of the Battle Phase.
INTRODUCTION TO GALLANTRY
INVADER OF DARKNESS
(1) While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Quick-Play Spell Cards.
INVASION OF FLAMES
IRIS, THE EARTH MOTHER
IRON CHAIN BLASTER
IRON CHAIN COIL
IRON CHAIN DRAGON
(1) You can remove from play all "Iron Chain" monsters from your Graveyard to have this card gain 200 ATK for each card removed, until the End Phase. (2) When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, send the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.
IRON CHAIN REPAIRMAN
IRON CHAIN SNAKE
IRON CORE ARMOR
IRON CORE LUSTER
IRON CORE IMMEDIATE DISPOSAL
IRON CORE OF KOA’KI MEIRU
IRON CORE SPECIMEN LAB
JADE INSECT WHISTLE
(1) While this card is in Attack Position, face-up Machine-Type monsters you control with 1200 or less ATK cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards. (2) When this face-up card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 4 LIGHT Machine-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
JAIN, LIGHTSWORN PALADIN
(1) If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only. (2) During each of your End Phases, send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
JAM BREEDING MACHINE
JENIS, LIGHTSWORN MENDER
(S) You can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-up Attack Position. (1) If you do, return this card and 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to the hand during the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. (U) You can only control 1 face-up "Jester Confit".
(1) Trap Cards cannot be activated. (2) The effects of all face-up Trap Cards are negated.
JINZO - RETURNER
(1) This card can attack your opponent directly. (2) When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Jinzo" from your Graveyard. Destroy it during your End Phase.
JOWGEN THE SPIRITUALIST
JOWLS OF DARK DEMISE
(C) This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. (S) This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 4 or more "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Graveyard. (1) You can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all other cards on the field. (2) During each of your End Phases, send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
JUDGMENT OF ANUBIS
JUDGMENT OF THE DESERT
JUDGMENT OF THUNDER
(1) Once per turn, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. Remove that monster from play. During the End Phase of this turn, it returns to your opponent's side of the field, in the same Battle Position.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. That monster's effect(s) is negated.
KA-2 DES SCISSORS
KAHKKI, GUERILLA OF DARK WORLD
(1) If there is 1 or more monster(s) on the field of the controller of this card, his/her opponent cannot place a monster on the field if his/her number of monsters would exceed the number of monsters that are on the field of this card's controller. (C) The cards that are already on the field before this card's activation are unaffected by this effect.
Discard 1 card. Remove from play 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. Then, remove from play any cards in your opponent's Graveyard with the same name as that monster.
KING OF THE SKULL SERVANTS
KING OF THE SWAMP
(1) You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). (2) Discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add a "Polymerization" from your Deck to your hand. The Deck is then shuffled.
KING TIGER WANGHU
(1) Destroy all monsters with an ATK of 1400 or less that are Normal Summoned or Special Summoned.
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Dark Blade" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (2) While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 900 points, and you can Tribute this card to allow the equipped monster to attack your opponent's Life Points directly this turn. (C) (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)
KNIGHT OF THE RED LOTUS
KOA’KI MEIRU CRUSADER
KOA’KI MEIRU DOOM
KOA'KI MEIRU DRAGO
(M) During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 “Iron Core of Koa’ki Meiru” from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand. (1) LIGHT and DARK monsters cannot be Special Summoned.
KOA’KI MEIRU GUARDIAN
KOA’KI MEIRU HYDRO BARRIER
KOA’KI MEIRU ICE
KOA’KI MEIRU POWERHAND
During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Normal Trap Card in your hand. If this card battles a LIGHT or DARK monster, any of that monster's effects that activate or apply on the field are negated during that Battle Phase, while this card remains on the field.
KOA’KI MEIRU ROOKLORD
KOA’KI MEIRU SEA PANTHER
KOA’KI MEIRU SPEEDER
KOA’KI MEIRU TORNADO
KOA’KI MEIRU URKNIGHT
KOA’KI MEIRU VALAFAR
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Aitsu" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (2) While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 3000 points. (3) When it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. (C) (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)
KOZAKY'S SELF-DESTRUCT BUTTON
(1) When this card is selected as an attack target, you can pay 800 Life Points to negate the attack.
KURAZ THE LIGHT MONARCH
(1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. For each card destroyed, that card's controller draws 1 card. (2) This card cannot attack during the turn it is Normal or Special Summoned.
KYCOO THE GHOST DESTROYER
(1) When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can remove from play up to 2 Monster Cards from their Graveyard. (2) Your opponent cannot remove from play cards from either player’s Graveyard.