Show metafy some love! check them out at metafy.gg
Join the FL discord to play in the ELITE RBET Event: https://discord.gg/Qdj3BzMpuE
Sign ups start on the 25th
The tournament starts at 1PM Est on the 26th
The first tournament series for Edison Format
January 29th will be the first installment in this tournament series, with subsequent RBET tournaments on March 26th, May 29th, July 30th, & September 24th
They will be all be double elimination events, and all start at 1pm EST.
A Top 8 in any RBET event, earns you an invite to RBET Rulers which is an invite-only Edison Format tournament. RBET Rulers will take place on November 19th.
The prize pool for these tournaments will be crowd sourced. You can donate to them here: Donate to E3
80% of all donations will go towards RBET prize support, with the remaining 20% being split between guest commentators, Format Library, and judges for helping these events run optimally.
More info on other qualifying events for RBET rulers as well as earning multiple invites coming soon.
1K Celebration Tournament SIGN-UPS OPEN!
Bonus Prize Pool:
Bonus Prizes will be based on the value of donations we receive
As a way to entice you all to donate to the prize pool we have a reward tier:
* each subsequent reward from the reward tier will bump the previous reward down to the next highest ranked player after the conclusion of the tournament.