The following individual card rulings have been compiled from the archived UDE Gameplay FAQ database [REF] and the Konami Card Rulings documents [CRMS, RGBT, ANPR, SOVR, ABPF, HA01, SDMM]. Notable cards have streamlined rulings and additional information cross-referenced against Pojo / Duelistgroundz.
PALADIN OF CURSED DRAGON
(1) Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monster that was destroyed by battle from your opponent's Graveyard to your side of the field.
PATRICIAN OF DARKNESS
PENUMBRAL SOLDIER LADY
PETEN THE DARK CLOWN
PHANTOM OF CHAOS
(1) Any Battle Damage this monster inflicts to your opponent becomes 0. (2) Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard. Until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as that monster's name, and it gains that monster's effect(s) and ATK.
(1) When you Normal or Flip Summon this card, you can Special Summon any number of "Skyblaster Tokens" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 500/DEF 500), but not more than the number of monsters you control. (2) During your Standby Phase, you can inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each "Skyblaster" monster you control. If you activate this effect, "Skyblaster" monsters you control cannot attack this turn.
PHOENIX WING WIND BLAST
Discard 1 card. Return 1 card your opponent controls to the top of the Deck.
PHOENIXIAN CLUSTER AMARYLLIS
(C) This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Phoenixian Seed". (1) If this card attacks, it is destroyed after damage calculation. (2) If this card you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 800 damage to your opponent. (3) During your End Phase, you can remove from play 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Defense Position.
PHOTON GENERATOR UNIT
PIKERU'S CIRCLE OF ENCHANTMENT
PIKERU'S SECOND SIGHT
PITCH-BLACK POWER STONE
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Dark Blade" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (2) While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 400 points. (3) When it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. (C) (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)
(1) You can return 1 card from your hand to the top of the Deck to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field.
PLANET POLLUTANT VIRUS
PLANT FOOD CHAIN
POISON DRAW FROG
(1) When this face-up card on the field is sent to the Graveyard (unless it was attacked while face-down and destroyed by battle), you can draw 1 card.
(1) The face-up monster(s) with the highest ATK on the field is unaffected by the effects of Spell Cards. (2) When "Pole Position" is removed from the field, destroy the face-up monster(s) with the highest ATK on the field.
PORTABLE BATTERY PACK
POSSESSED DARK SOUL
POT OF AVARICE
Select 5 Monster Cards in your Graveyard. Return those cards to the Deck, then draw 2 cards.
POT OF BENEVOLENCE
POT OF GENEROSITY
POWER TOOL DRAGON
(1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can select 3 Equip Spell Cards from your Deck, have your opponent pick 1 of them at random, and add it to your hand. Return the remaining cards to your Deck. (2) If this card would be destroyed while equipped with an Equip Spell Card, you can send that card to the Graveyard instead.
PRECIOUS CARDS FROM BEYOND
PREPARATION OF RITES
(1A) Add to your hand 1 Level 7 or lower Ritual Monster Card from your Deck. (1B) Then you can add to your hand 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Graveyard.
PREPARE TO STRIKE BACK
PRIME MATERIAL DRAGON
(1) Any effect that would inflict damage to a player instead increases their Life Points by the same amount. (2) When a card's effect to destroy a monster(s) on the field is activated, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate its activation and destroy the card.
When you activate this card, declare 1 card name. Cards with that name and their effects cannot be used. Cards on the field before this card was activated are not affected (including face-down cards).
PROOF OF POWERLESSNESS
Activate only while you control a face-up Level 7 or higher monster. Destroy all face-up Level 5 or lower monsters your opponent controls. Monsters you control cannot attack this turn.
PROTECTIVE SOUL AILIN
(1) Once per turn, you can equip this card to an "Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei" you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. (2) When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, you can change that monster's battle position once per turn. (C) (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)
PROTECTOR OF THE SANCTUARY
(1) When a Psychic-Type monster you control battles, during the Damage Step you can pay Life Points in multiples of 100 (max. 500) to have the monster it's battling lose that much ATK and DEF, until the End Phase.
PULLING THE RUG
Negate the activation and effect of an Effect Monster whose effect activated when a monster was Normal Summoned (even itself), and destroy that Effect Monster.
(1) When this card is Tribute Summoned you can pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon 2 Fiend-Type monsters from your Graveyard. They cannot attack this turn.
PYRO CLOCK OF DESTINY
QUEEN OF THORNS
(1) Each player must pay 1000 Life Points to Normal or Special Summon a non-Plant-Type monster from their hand.
(1) You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard and Special Summon this card from your hand. (C) You can substitute this card for any 1 “Synchron” Tuner monster for a Synchro Summon. (C) This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a monster that lists a “Synchron” monster as a Tuner monster.
R - RIGHTEOUS JUSTICE
RADIANT MIRROR FORCE
RAGING FLAME SPRITE
RAGING MAD PLANTS
RAINBOW DARK DRAGON
RAIZA THE STORM MONARCH
(1) When this card is Tribute Summoned, return 1 card on the field to the top of its owner's Deck.
RALLIS THE STAR BIRD
RAPTOR WING STRIKE
(1) Select 1 face-up Machine-Type monster. It gains 500 ATK. One time only, negate the effect of a Spell Card that targets that monster. (2) When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.
RAVIEL, LORD OF PHANTASMS
RAY OF HOPE
READY FOR INTERCEPTING
REALM OF LIGHT
REAPER OF THE CARDS
RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND
(1) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster your opponent controls, destroy all Defense Position monsters your opponent controls after damage calculation. (2) During your End Phase, destroy all other monsters you control that did not declare an attack this turn.
RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND/ASSAULT MODE
RED-EYES B. CHICK
RED-EYES BLACK METAL DRAGON
RED-EYES DARKNESS METAL DRAGON
(S) You can remove from play 1 face-up Dragon-Type monster you control to Special Summon this card. (1) Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster, except “Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon” from your hand or Graveyard.
(1) During your End Phase, if you did not Normal Summon or Set a monster that turn, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Graveyard, except "Red-Eyes B. Chick".
RED-EYES ZOMBIE DRAGON
REIGN-BEAUX, OVERLORD OF DARK WORLD
REINFORCED HUMAN PSYCHIC BORG
REINFORCEMENT OF THE ARMY
Add 1 Level 4 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
Special Summon from your Graveyard as many FIRE monsters as possible with 200 DEF. During the End Phase, remove from play all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.
RELEASE FROM STONE
RELEASE RESTRAINT WAVE
(1) Once per turn, select 1 monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card (only 1 monster can be equipped to it at a time). (2) This card's ATK and DEF become equal to the ATK and DEF of the monster equipped to this card. (3) If this card is destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead, and any battle damage you received from the battle is also inflicted to your opponent.
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the control of all monsters on the field returns to the original owners.
(1) You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower Beast-Type monsters from your Deck. Those monsters are destroyed during the End Phase.
RESHEF THE DARK BEING
RETURN FROM THE DIFFERENT DIMENSION
(1) Pay half your Life Points. Special Summon as many of your removed from play monsters as possible. (L) During the End Phase, remove from play all monsters that were Special Summoned by this effect.
RETURN OF THE DOOMED
RETURN OF THE SIX SAMURAI
REVERSAL OF FATE
REVIVED KING HA DES
(1) Negate the effects of Effect Monsters destroyed by battle with Zombie-Type monsters you control.
RIBBON OF REBIRTH
RING OF DESTRUCTION
RING OF MAGNETISM
RISE OF THE SNAKE DEITY
RITUAL OF DESTRUCTION
RITUAL OF GRACE
RIVALRY OF WARLORDS
Each player sends monsters they control to the Graveyard so that they only control 1 Type of monster. Each player can only control 1 Type of monster.
ROAR OF THE EARTHBOUND
Each time a monster you control inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent discards 1 random card.
ROC FROM THE VALLEY OF HAZE
ROD OF SILENCE - KAY'EST
ROD OF THE MIND'S EYE
ROPE OF LIFE
Negate the effects of all other Trap Cards on the field.
ROYAL FIRESTORM GUARDS
ROYAL MAGICAL LIBRARY
(1) Either player can pay 800 Life Points to negate the Special Summon of a monster(s), and/or an effect that Special Summons a monster(s), and destroy those cards.
This card can only be activated when "Necrovalley" is on your side of the field. Both players discard all Monster Cards in their hands to the Graveyard.
ROYAL WRIT OF TAXATION
RYKO, LIGHTSWORN HUNTER*
FLIP: (A) You can destroy 1 card on the field. (B) Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
(1) If this card battles a Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step.